7.3.14

the beginning of the end

A weekend of travel and sightseeing before heading back to Canada. (I did a quick calculation and I'll be on the road for the next week, touring about and flying home included.) People keep asking if I'm ready to go home, but I'm afraid I have so sit on the fence with this answer. Yes, I'm ready to see my family again, but I do really enjoy being here: it's going to be hard to leave.

So here I am in a hotel room after a departure that began shortly after the Plan A ETA, listening to a Portuguese kids' show and anticipating a very early morning for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity (this is called rising tension so that people remain at least somewhat interested in my blog and return tomorrow).

13/100 - seeing this incredible and stunning world.

No comments: