2.2.14

changing my relationship status

"The Canadians" have arrived.

6 people from the Aldergrove CanRef Church, Smithers, and "the States" have come to do various jobs at the CTA - get in touch with the mission field, that sort of thing. Suddenly, I am no longer the foreigner but my status has been upgraded to familiar.

Life has settled into a routine after two weeks of being here. It's strange to think two weeks have elapsed already because the time continuum has bended (the ongoing conversation about superpowers and superheroes is catching, apparently) - days blur together in a good way, kind of like the Wood Between the Worlds. I've just arrived, but I've also been here for months. The lack of Portuguese comprehension supports the former, rather than the latter.

No exciting adventures to report since the last update, so until next time!

No comments: