6.4.08

Music

I got reacquainted with my piano this weekend. Well, not mine per se, my piano is rather out of tune and has been so for the past 10 years at least. We have not had the time for a tuner to come in yet. Various treks have not helped the situation much. The other piano is rather used too, with pen marks and food marks on the keys (not me, I promise). It's such a beautiful instrument. Someday, when I live in my little house on the east coast, I'm going to have a grand piano in a room dedicated to instruments and music.

I plan to be very poor.

3 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

that's my plan too! it has to be a yamaha though...and my plan doesn't include the east coast, maybe God's does, but yeah. i guess i'll find out.

nadine j. said...

Yay Maria!

I can't wait for my music room. :)

Joel f said...

A little house with a room on the side with a few big windows to catch the sun or the rain, get you in the mood for music by seeing creation. Hardwood floor, I imagine. Near an inlet or some body of water, so you can see the wind and the tide. A long gravel driveway…My guitar and I will come visit.

A Yamaha, Carol-Lee? You say that so positively. Better play around a bit. I feel like a Kawai, slightly heavier touch and warmer tone, would be much nicer for a cosy little house. :P