11.5.08

Blessed are Those

I apologize for any lacking in sense in the following sentences.

I felt once again the incredible support of the communion of saints.

To make the day even more special, people who I didn't not expect to see showed up. Thank you, Katie. Your family has always been there for the stepping stones in my life.

For the first time since her hospitalization, my oma attended church, in our church building. What an amazing blessing.


Thank you, LORD, for calling me to be your child and showering upon us Your great mercies, which are renewed every morning.

2 comments:

Joel f said...

Really? That's great news! I hope it's something your oma can do regularly now, even if just once a Sunday, but I guess it's one step at a time, eh? I didn't realize how slowly your oma was convalescing. (I'm assuming this is your oma G.?) It's been a long time since I've seen her, though.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

God bless Maria.