25.5.09

itching to run

Although the majority of my day is spent outside (especially during the time where it is best not to be in the sun), I want to see more. To see trees without tree-wells, wildflowers instead of those deliberately planted, tall grass blowing in the breeze, rutted roads with quaint shops where cars are a scarcity and the view of the sky is only obstructed by trees and the occasional farmhouse...

... to have a good conversation about the things that matter in life, to enjoy the warmth without worrying about overheating, to fly a kite, to kick back and watch the clouds drift past, to dream, to breathe deeply, and listen to the music of the spheres.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to come!

Marieke said...

you can try tree planting :)
fresh air, wildflowers, bears, black flies, amazing unpolluted skies, solitude
aaahhhhh

Anonymous said...

At least you're starting small. One thing I like about *my* job is that I get most of the first paragraph.

This sounds like a road trip out East to me, actually. You busy summer 2011?

Marieke said...

bloom where you are planting