18.5.09

the simple things


Closing a window is easy. What I don't understand is how my finger got caught. ["It got caught ... in Frederick's teeth."]

It hinders the work, the guitar, and the piano. It's a tough life, I tell you. Tough and rough.


Rant for Brittany: guys are stupid. That has been the catch-phrase for the past week, and looks as though it will be for this one too. Don't get me started on the hows and whys. I don't think it would be appreciated if this were to be a daily occurrence, so I'll keep it to this.

[Note: new sneakers, my beautiful edition of Treasure Island, and the battered copy of Jane Eyre]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new sneakers.

You should rant to me about guys sometime. It'll be good for you to get it out of your system, and it interests me somewhat.

maria. said...

Can I rant in lieu of sing on Sunday, provided you decide to make an appearance?