27.7.08

Chaos

I got caught in the rain yesterday while doing groceries and really did look like a drowned rat. No more Redwall look-alike. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, despite the impediment of sight. I think I sang really loud the entire way home with the radio. The jeep probably did something to improve my mood as well.

My room is still a disaster. Should have cleaned that yesterday. Yes, the impression of being completely organized is simply a facade. Books and papers litter my floor, laundry (clean) remains in the laundry basket, a bed once nicely made is rumpled from sleeping with restless siblings, etc.



On a more positive note which I forgot to mention a couple of weeks ago, my science is finished. Freedom for the summer, despite the pending test which I will most likely not study for. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got caught in the rain as well yesterday from my volunteering excursion with the Brampton Arts Council. I had called my mom to pick me up from the nearby Long and McQuade around 3. I called around 1 or 1:30 and not even 5 minutes after I had called her, it started to rain madly! So I called her again for her to pick me as soon as possible :P Then we went out for DQ and she stole all my ice cream!

nadine j. said...

What Jeep?

PAULIE! HOLY COW!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

maria. said...

the work jeep with "Boot's Landscaping" blazoned across the sides which I get to take home.

Meagan said...

good job Maria! Now i don't have to ask you anymore about scince! :P

A-pretty-much-your-own Jeep! thats so sweet!