12.3.09

for brittany

I really dislike tissues. As in the Kleenex kind of tissue. Kleenex even has a website now. For little pieces of paper with which you blow your nose. Personally, I prefer Puffs. They're much softer and generally smell nicer. Especially the kind with Aloe in it. Those are my absolute favourite if I really and truly have to use a tissue. Handkerchiefs are infinitely worse, though. It's disgusting. Just think of all those germs that get put into your pocket, and then on to your hand, and then get spread around everywhere. At least with tissues they're disposable.

I also dislike having free time. There is much I could and should be doing, but nothing that is definitely for tomorrow. *Sigh.* It's worse when you have to wait around for something to happen. Par example, tomorrow, I am watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, the good one with Colin Firth. Not that Firth makes the movie (don't debate this with my friend), it's just closer and more accurate to the book. I'm not expected there until five. Class ends at 1, leaving me with four hours with which to do nothing. I am open to reasonable, note: reasonable, suggestions. Dates are out of the question because I now have a reputation to maintain. It's quite a good one at that, if I do say so myself. Leaves me free to be unfettered.

It's fun to plan for the future. Right now, I'm working on organizing two weddings, should they ever come about. Yes, my own is one of them. Some of the essential details are missing, but attire and musician(s) are pretty much taken care of. What more does one need?

Until then, I shall dream of my little house perched atop a cliff, from which I can watch the waves crash against the rocks beneath me. With a big library. And money with which to travel to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and to go back-packing through Great Britain. I had better take some self-defence and kickboxing classes before I do that. Drat being frail and weak. Maybe I should allow my reputation precede me, as a force to be reckoned with. He he. One can always hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I to be a musician in this wedding of yours.

Anonymous said...

*supposed*

Unknown said...

HEHEHE I LOVE it! See, isn't blogging fun?!
If you need something to do, find me! I have class at 3, but 1-3 is free. We can watch Friends! (Joel's not invited.)

-bk.