26.3.09

for those procrastinating or looking for a brief respite from schoolwork

In truth, I have nothing of consequence to say. The stack of books beside me does not grow smaller, so I am ignoring them for the moment.

A few recommendations:
- Hamilton Art Gallery. Free for students: can it get any better? Only when there is a piano as a piece of art. And paintings by Emily Carr and Lawren Harris (member of the Group of Seven). The piano was one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time.
- Puddles. Make hay while the sun shines. Except in this case, jump into them while you have the chance.
- Empty auditoriums. Best place to play piano. I think I like it. I can even hear myself sing in there. It's amazing.
- Grapefruits. Need more be said?

And if you are looking for more time to squander: I need a name. Masculine. Old-fashioned with character.

No comments: