4.3.09

unless you become like children...

[Matthew 18:1-6]

Norah has a beautiful faith. Already at the age of five she shows love for the Almighty in all she does. After dinner, we sing Psalms and Hymns that the children have learned, usually a new one each week. With the exception of Dad, Norah drowns us all out. Why? "Because I just have to sing loud."

When her favourite bunny kicked the bucket, so to speak, she accepted it as part of God's doing.

My aunt who was visiting from B.C. left yesterday morning, leaving both Norah and Mom a little at a loss. Mom explained that she missed her sister, just like Norah (hopefully) misses me during the week. "Yes," Norah replied, "but aunties and sisters all were made by the same two hands" - so she was allowed to miss our aunt just as much.


I want to be more like my little sister.

No comments: