4.3.08

Au revior!

So ... tonight, amidst my cramming session for my two tests demain, I am packing for the pending trip to the Dominican Republic. I could so easily do with another two weeks before we leave. But such is life. Maybe this is a good experience for me: that life does not have to be perfectly planned out when we set out to do something. Catherine, you will be so proud of me when you read this.

Please pray for all of us, us meaning the team, as we set out to do God's will, in whatever task He has appointed to us. Pray for our safety, and that we will come back feeling more fully the power of God's amazing love.

6 comments:

Lawren said...

I may not have taken french in about 5 years, but I'm pretty sure "revoir" isn't spelt like that... :p.

God bless you on your trip, and please share your experiences!
I'm praying for you(plural)!

Jessica said...

I'm praying for you all! Have a great trip, and may God bless you in all your endeavors.

nadine j. said...

Maria, dearest, you spelt "amidst" wrong.

I'm praying that God will keep us in His hands.

maria. said...

Apparently I don't read while I type. Thanks, Nadine. And Lawren, I'm pretty sure it is.

Thanks for your prayers.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

You're in my prayers!

Lawren said...

"I'm pretty sure "revoir" isn't spelt like that"

"That" is referring to the way it appears in your title. Which is definitely not the way it is spelled. Not spelt. Spelt is a grain.
Ok I'm done.