21.1.11

the dear stole my hart

This morning was our first drama session. Yes, the students of Redeemer and Crandall are presenting Pride and Prejudice before we come home. "Auditions" were this morning, meaning that we had to read bits out loud so that our director (who happened to be a neighbour of C. S. Lewis and met Sir Ian McKellen) can allocate us our parts. Our fate will be revealed to us in a few days. However, it sounds as though it will be fun.

Speaking of a hem six inches deep in mud and eyes brightened by the exercise, I took a walk through Cornbury Park this afternoon. Around three o'clock in January, the sun is already starting to sink down. It was once a royal hunting lodge, and now houses a deer park. A public walkway goes past the deer park.

I wish I could offer you my own pictures but my camera is not working right now.

And tomorrow is move-in day.

No comments: