30.1.11

"what a fine thing for our girls!"


this is a picture of where I am staying

I really do love weathervanes

Cornbury Park

[more photos to the right]

The weather today was lovely, cool and crisp. And the sun came out. This clearly meant an outing with my trusty friend, the camera that now works. Hooray!

This evening we went out to a restaurant with the 'exec' students from Regent's Park College. Most of the Canadian students were rather tired and reluctant to go (as some of us had taken naps instead of enjoying the fresh air this afternoon), but after the wine had broken the ice, we had quite a jolly time. Our fake British accents were judged and were found ... lacking.

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo to commemorate this event, but today marks having spent six months together with my Joel. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"after the wine had broken the ice…" :)

Beautiful pictures.