2.2.08

Halves

Six months to my birthday ... No, I am not a birthday fanatic, I actually despise my birthday, but I like counting down to it. The importance of the six months means that Nadine and I have less than six months to plan a big, huge, insert additional adjectives which I don't feel like thinking of right now, large scale birthday party in order to celebrate our 18th birthdays. We are only a week apart, which is pretty cool. And we take a long time to organize things - hence our need to start planning now.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It's that time again. half a year till my brithday too.Have fun planning for this super grand party. 18th... that's scary... that's like old!

maria. said...

You have go three days to go yet my dear.

nadine j. said...

Horray for unnecessary planning-ahead!

Wooooohoooo!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

haha..funfun!