7.2.08

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I like to brag about the photographic talents of my dear mother. Allow me to demonstrate:


our lovely home. Yes, I am aware that there is a window boarded up: it's being repaired, so that the attic can be transformed into my parent's new spacious bedroom.

trees - what else is there to say?

snow caps. so amazing!

Norah Lynn - we're "favourite sisters".

Marten wasn't very impressed to be shoved outside this morning, even less when my mom left to take Didi to the doctor's and he was left behind, even though his coat and hat and mittens matched with the rear lights on the van.

Didi (Thomas) - aspiring boxer. Extremely strong with a temper to boot - but makes up for it by giving lots of hugs.

snail mail's the greatest

4 comments:

Carol-Lee Joy said...

lucky you! two snow days and you actually remembered to take out your camera:) I go for a walk every day and forget to take mine every time:(

nadine j. said...

Hooray for Maria's mom!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

I love your mom.
And I love you, Maria.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That house just seems to be culled up from a story book. It kicked me in the face (metaphorically speaking) when I saw the photo. I'm not even joking. Like wow!

Anonymous said...

PS: Walking in a winter wonderland, indeed!