21.2.08

To Gus:

You've been my leaning post to support me in troubled times.
You are a shoulder to cry on when life is closing in on me,
My listening ear when I have to rant about stupid things.

You've been a constant companion.
You are a close confidante in all sorts of matters,
My copine.


Thank you for contraining yourself with the teasing, for crying for me and with me. Thank you for helping me find my inner insanity and those other amiable qualities which have been adopted by me due to close contact with certain people from a certain area (yes, Catherine, that means you too). Thank you for being a friend.

I pray that God will continue to keep us together, especially when we go our seperate ways after graduation. As it says in the song by M.W. Smith,
Friends are friends forever, if the LORD's the LORD of them.


P.S. For all those who don't know, Gus = my dear Nadine Jacqueline.

2 comments:

nadine j. said...

I'm going to need a good hug tomorrow.

maria. said...

"What are you thinking? etc etc etc (insert other forceful words) I can't believe you're doing that, and I need a hug!"