16.2.08

Nous "sommes" fini

No, my french is not that horrible. Hence the quotation marks.

The fundraising/stress/nagging people is finally finished for the Dominican Rebpublic trip. Well, at least for the weekend. I have promised myself that I was not going to worry about it all weekend, and this is my final outpouring of the remainders of that stress. Tuesday will be a different story: I will be back to my high strung self, trying to finalize the plans and wonder how in the world we are going to get 12 people at the Buffalo airport by 4 am.

Once again, Matthew 6:34. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nous Sommes Du Soleil!

nadine j. said...

Maria, I agree. Right now, all I'm going to worry about is my infected finger and going to work. Ahhhh. Work is always refreshing. But, come Tuesday, we'll be fretting again, have no fear. At least we're in this together, my dear.
Anyways, I have to go to work.
See you Tuesday!

Jessica said...

Good job, Maria! Now it's time for alittle rest.